Thursday 1 July 2010

Tsk Tsk

So it seems I now only update once a month...that's bad :( My promise to put time aside each week never materialised!
Though I've been on three holidays so I'm going to use that as my excuse! My first was to Download festival, not really my thing but I got a free ticket and I just can't say no to free! Then I went to Rockabilly Rave which was amazing!! So much fun and I miss it :( Then I went to visit friends in Folkestone which was lovely. I also found house a few doors down from them that was a 1930's terraced house with original features including a roll top bath and fireplaces, for sale!! It was beautiful but unfortunately I don't have £129,950 and I highly doubt anyone would give me mortgage for that and even then I don't think I'd be able to afford it! One can dream :)
I have been working in-between too! Full time at the college and I've been on a Business Gateway Course to do my business plan. So now I can apply for start up grants and help :)
And the biggest most exciting thing is I have a stockist in Helensburgh :D They have taken all my random bits and bobs left over from my craft fairs and they've asked for a collection which will occupy the whole window!! So very exciting.
In other news I'm doing another craft fair on Saturday, Granny Would Be Proud in Hillhead Library Glasgow, pop along and say hi!
I'll do a little update with some photos soonish :)
Lottie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will reply to everyone :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Lottie x