I want to thank the lovely Coedith for my first ever blog award :) You should check out her blog!
I'm supposed to tell you 10 things about myself and pass it to someone else. I'm giving it to The Mysterious Life of the Metropolitan Housewife because she is so very lovely and gave me high fives when I first started :) As Coedith said it's a bit chainmail like so no pressure to do it or accept it!
Right 10 things about me:
1. I'm vegetarian and have been for about 4 years and could be vegan if it wasn't for cheese!
2. I own a 1989 flame red mini called Gav and I love him so much :)
3. I backpacked round Europe when I was 17 with my best friend Elaine
4. I was the first person in my family to go University...
5. and I failed my 3rd year but still set up my own business, proof you don't need a bit of paper to be successful
6. I have been with my boyfriend for over 6 years and he has dreadlocks that go down to his bum!
7. I learnt to crawl at a rock and roll weekender at 8 months old
8. I don't like dogs but would love a pug
9. My cat makes me feel guilty about wanting a pug
10. I once ripped all my eyelashes out by accident while I was using eyelash curlers and my hand slipped. That was a couple of years ago but to this day I can't look at eyelash curlers, even just a picture in a magazine makes me feel physically sick. They grew back though!
I forgot about putting up the photos of the dress that I got at the Vintage Fair so here it is, complete with close-up of the pattern and buttons :)
Until tomorrow :)